moštenec.sk
 FAQFAQ    HľadaťHľadať    Zoznam užívateľovZoznam užívateľov    RegistráciaRegistrácia   NastaveniaNastavenia   PrihláseniePrihlásenie 

What do you think about the removal of Achievements?

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    moštenec.sk -> Dianie v Moštenci
Zobraziť predchádzajúcu tému :: Zobraziť nasledujúcu tému  
Autor Správa
Williamhawk

PríspevokZaslal: 20. Nov 2017 13:00    Predmet: What do you think about the removal of Achievements? Odpovedať s citátom

Hii...

If you go to your achievements tab, you will see a red box saying "NOTICE! With the introduction of quests, we will be removing achievements with the next update". I DO NOT like this. I get that quests are very similar to achievements. And I get that achievements kind of sucked. But quests also replaced free chests. A lot of people have done math that said that quests give you less rewards than free chests (although a lot of people have also said the opposite). However, the removal of achievements is a tough blow for newer players who may have not gotten all of the achievements. Achievements are really essential at 2 points- very early in the game, and when you reach 25000 donations. You get a constant influx of gems and XP with achievements when you start off the game, including 100 gems just for joining a clan.

Thanks..!

For More Details:

Animated Product Ads
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    moštenec.sk -> Dianie v Moštenci
Strana 1 z 1